School Timings & Visiting Hours
- All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. Without any prior information to the school, if any student is absent for 7 consecutive days, his/her denomination will be abstracted from the rolls of the school.
- The School begins at 8:30 AM and gets over by 3:20 PM
- Students who are Late must bring an application from their parents. NO student is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without the sanction of the principal or in-charge and a gate-pass.
- Care must be taken of all the school property and students should not spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture. Negligent students will be charged for the damage.
- Students are not allowed to bully or intimidate other students, staff or teachers.
- Students must not wear gold ornaments like chains, rings, bangles, anklets, etc. Our management is not responsible in case of loss/larceny of any expensive item.
- The students are prohibited from bringing a camera, mobile phones, walk-man, electronic gadgets, blades, pictures, sharp instruments, etc. inside the school premises.
- Misconduct, malfeasance, and indiscipline in school convey will not be abode.
- Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- Students should peregrinate to school in uniform on their day of birthday too and they are not sanctioned to give sumptuous return gifts to their classmates.
- The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly. Tentative dates for PTM at Pallavi Boduppal, Best CBSE Schools in Attapur, are given in the year planner.
- Parents can meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge through prior appointments regarding any queries, quandary or suggestions.
- The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Please encourage your children to participate in Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebrations which help them to develop inter and intrapersonal skills.
- Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- In all the matters, the decision of the principal of Pallavi will be final and binding upon the student.
- Students must maintain discipline.
- Whenever a student’s demeanor is found unacceptable he/she will be issued a Discipline form.
- If the student reiterates the same demeanor, he/she will be detained in the school.
- If the students are found roaming in the corridors or going to the washroom (other than during a short break or lunch break) without the permission card, three chances are given.
- The above measures are taken to bring in self-discipline among the students.
- Students can earn their credits by deporting well in the classroom as well as school premises.
Rewards and Incentives
- “Well behaved student”
- “Star student”
- “Classroom of the week”
- Students should maintain silence in the library.
- Students should return the books on-time.
- Students should handle the books with care.
- The students will work individually on some experiments, while other experiments will be done with partners or groups.
- Students should not engage in horseplay such as tickling, throwing objects, etc.
- Breakage fees for glassware or the equipment broken due to misuse will be charged to the student.
- Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground. Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- The students must stop playing and walk into their classes once the bell rings.
- Students should not bully while playing.